CarPro IronX 500mL
CarPro Iron X 500 mL
Highly effective, acid-free and pH balanced (6~7pH). This formulation is effective and safe for use on all car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats. This preventative measure puts a stop to corrosion , IronX contains unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolves the sintered iron by forming a water soluble iron complex. No other method cleans paint and wheels as deeply as IronX. The IronX Paint and wheels Decontamination System was developed as a method of removing paint contamination beyond what can be removed by washing or claying! If you are familiar with detail clay, you know it is capable of removing above surface contaminants that have bonded to the paint. The IronX is designed to remove what lies below the paint surface as well as above.
Airborne chemical compounds and ferrous particles (particles containing iron) actually penetrate the paint and create corrosive compounds that eat deep into the paint's sub-layers or paint’s pin-holes. This is a gradual process that often is not evident until it's too late. Claying does not remove the entire particle which will continue to spread beneath the surface if not dissolved.
During the use of your vehicle, brake dust and road grime become sintered to the surface of the car paint , rims and wheels due to the high temperature conditions they are normally exposed. Brake dust contains high levels of iron and once sintered to the rim, becomes extremely difficult to dissolve or remove without the use of harsh chemicals like strong acid. IronX opens up the paint's pores to release ferrous particles and to neutralize caustic compounds that have developed in the paint's subsurface. Ongoing damage is immediately stopped and future damage is prevented by removing these contaminants.
IronX sprays on as a transparent liquid. As the cleansing liquid begins to work into the dirt and grime, the formula begins to turn purple/ red. The purple/red coloration is the IronX Cleaner forming a bond to the sintered iron on the car paint and wheel and changing its state to a water soluble complex for easy removal. Stubborn, baked on grime may take a small amount of agitation. Rinse car paint and wheels thoroughly with a power washer and wipe dry.
- Removes Iron particles and prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- New Formula combines Cherry perfume to aid in masking Iron Dissolving Chemicals
- Safe to use, Acid Free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on Clear Coat Paint
- Safe to use on Aluminum, Chrome, Anodized, Alloy, or Clear coated wheels.
- Safe for use on all solid car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats. (Avoid using on Fabric Convertible tops).
- Use latex or Nitrile gloves, and face protection.
- If there is an inordinate amount of tree sap, tar, other organic material, wax, or sealants on the vehicle I recommend you strip them first with TarX so Iron X can attack the ferrous particles without any interference. This is not required but is how I like to do it for best results.
- For best results apply to a mostly dry surface. A few drops of water is ok.
- Shake the bottle.
- You can cover the paint surface with IronX. The product is strong so you don’t have to be wasteful. Just make sure it contacts the entire surface.
- Allow the product to dwell for 5 minutes in the shade. Do not allow it to dry in the sun.
- After allowing to dwell take a damp (not soaked) paint safe sponge (or other media if you prefer) and agitate the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface.
500 mL bottle w/ sprayer.